Thursday Theme Night is Super Hero Night!
Movie Night Tuesday! Come on over for drinks and dinner and get free popcorn! This week’s feature is The Breakfast Club.
We are looking for MORE entries into the Cutest Pet Contest! Submit your entries on the Skinny Dog Lounge Facebook page!
Upcoming Whatcom Humane Society’s Formal Benefit Ball on Saturday, April 26th! Read a bit about this organization here.
As a part of this event we are hosting a Cutest Pet Photo Contest! You can post your photos on the Facebook Event page here: Skinny Dog Lounge at Via Birch Bay’s Humane Society Benefit Ball. Judging will take place the night of the event!
Read all about our Amberleigh wine history here.
Click on Specials & News for all the information.
Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro
specializes in an intimate, casual, comfortable and tasty dining experience!
Come enjoy live music and karaoke nights in Via’s Skinny Dog Lounge.
Come visit us!
*7829 Birch Bay Drive, Blaine WA 98230 *Phone 360.778.2570
Hours of Operation:
*M-Th 11am-9pm *Fri-Sat 11am-10pm *Sun 9am-9pm
Skinny Dog Lounge open until at least midnight 7 days a week.
Happy Hour daily from 2pm – 6pm in Skinny Dog Lounge only.
- Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro serves Birch Bay’s best fish ‘n’ chips, steak and lobster, salmon, steamed mussels and clams, calamari and juicy, hand-sculpted hamburgers.
- Our kitchen staff create a daily artisan soup alongside a tried-and-true, from-scratch New England clam chowder.
- With an extensive bar Via provides daily drink specials and fun karaoke nights in our Skinny Dog Lounge.
- Our restaurant welcomes children and adults of all ages with coloring sheets, Free-Wi-Fi and friendly staff that cares about the guest’s experience.
- Best of all is our unparalleled view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. We have stunning sunsets and exciting high-tide waves that splash up on the windows, making you feel almost like you’re on a ship! Sightings of herons, gulls, bald eagles, otter, crab and even raccoon are likely!