Karaoke with DJ Sam Friday and Saturday nights starting at 9 pm! Karaoke some other evenings may be available by request only!
Nothing better on a cold and stormy day than a hot drink! Come on down and watch the ocean with us and get warm!
“The Works” Burger! Only $14 with choice of salad or French Fries!!
Our Drink Menu is on the site now! Check out the exciting wine, beer and cocktails that we have at Via Birch Bay and the Skinny Dog Lounge. Check it out HERE!
Check out the menu page here
Did you know that we have an Early Bird Menu? Skinny Dog is very happy to have you here for an afternoon bite!
(He promises not to bite YOU though!)
Via Birch Bay Cafe and Bistro and the Skinny Dog Lounge are located seaside on beautiful Birch Bay!
Here’s a fun fact: Birch Bay was named in 1792 by Archibald Menzies, a member of the Vancouver Expedition. Vancouver’s two ships used Birch Bay as an anchorage for several days. Menzies noted a number of species of birch and gave the name to the bay.
Click on Specials & News for all the information.
Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro
specializes in an intimate, casual, comfortable and tasty dining experience!
Come enjoy live music and karaoke nights in Via’s Skinny Dog Lounge.
Come visit us!
*7829 Birch Bay Drive, Blaine WA 98230 *Phone 360.778.2570
Hours of Operation:
*M-Th 11am-9pm *Fri-Sat 11am-10pm *Sun 9am-9pm
Skinny Dog Lounge open until at least midnight 7 days a week.
Happy Hour daily from 2pm – 6pm in Skinny Dog Lounge only.
- Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro serves Birch Bay’s best fish ‘n’ chips, steak and lobster, salmon, steamed mussels and clams, calamari and juicy, hand-sculpted hamburgers.
- Our kitchen staff create a daily artisan soup alongside a tried-and-true, from-scratch New England clam chowder.
- With an extensive bar Via provides daily drink specials and fun karaoke nights in our Skinny Dog Lounge.
- Our restaurant welcomes children and adults of all ages with coloring sheets, Free-Wi-Fi and friendly staff that cares about the guest’s experience.
- Best of all is our unparalleled view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. We have stunning sunsets and exciting high-tide waves that splash up on the windows, making you feel almost like you’re on a ship! Sightings of herons, gulls, bald eagles, otter, crab and even raccoon are likely!