Ladies Night tonight! DJ Sam starts at 9 pm!
You know when it’s cold and rainy you want some delicious warm food and a warm drink! We have that!
(Not to mention the unparalleled view!)
Come visit us at Via Birch Bay and the Skinny Dog Lounge!
Summer is coming to a close soon
but the great food and fun never ends at
Via Birch Bay and the Skinny Dog Lounge!
Our Drink Menu is on the site now! Check out the exciting wine, beer and cocktails that we have at Via Birch Bay and the Skinny Dog Lounge. Check it out HERE!
There is something special about dining out under the sky with the gentle ocean breeze and sunsets that rival any on earth! Via Birch Bay Cafe and Bistro is right on the waters of Birch Bay, protected yet expansive in view. Add to that ambiance the most delicious and fresh food you could hope to find and you have an unrivaled combination of sensory delights!
Come over and check out our newly revised cocktail menu, browse the dining menu for your favorites then stay for the karaoke starting at 9 pm Thursday – Sunday. We also have a Ladies Night on Wednesday featuring DJ Sam!
New Menu coming soon!
Check out the menu page here
Did you know that we have an Early Bird Menu? Skinny Dog is very happy to have you here for an afternoon bite!
(He promises not to bite YOU though!)
Check out the MENU here at Via Birch Bay Cafe and the Skinny Dog Lounge – click here!
Cascadia Weekly Magazine has a GREAT article about Via Birch Bay Cafe and Bistro here!
Steak and Lobster Special is BACK! And because everyone loves it so much it is being held over for a bit longer, so come down and try it!
AND see below for the new ‘Early Bird Menu’ from 2 pm-6 pm every day which is featured in the Skinny Dog Lounge as the ‘Happy Hour Menu’.
Same menu, same great prices!
NEW! Early Bird Menu!
Via Birch Bay Cafe and Bistro and the Skinny Dog Lounge are located seaside on beautiful Birch Bay!
Here’s a fun fact: Birch Bay was named in 1792 by Archibald Menzies, a member of the Vancouver Expedition. Vancouver’s two ships used Birch Bay as an anchorage for several days. Menzies noted a number of species of birch and gave the name to the bay.
Click on Specials & News for all the information.
Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro
specializes in an intimate, casual, comfortable and tasty dining experience!
Come enjoy live music and karaoke nights in Via’s Skinny Dog Lounge.
Come visit us!
*7829 Birch Bay Drive, Blaine WA 98230 *Phone 360.778.2570
Hours of Operation:
*M-Th 11am-9pm *Fri-Sat 11am-10pm *Sun 9am-9pm
Skinny Dog Lounge open until at least midnight 7 days a week.
Happy Hour daily from 2pm – 6pm in Skinny Dog Lounge only.
- Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro serves Birch Bay’s best fish ‘n’ chips, steak and lobster, salmon, steamed mussels and clams, calamari and juicy, hand-sculpted hamburgers.
- Our kitchen staff create a daily artisan soup alongside a tried-and-true, from-scratch New England clam chowder.
- With an extensive bar Via provides daily drink specials and fun karaoke nights in our Skinny Dog Lounge.
- Our restaurant welcomes children and adults of all ages with coloring sheets, Free-Wi-Fi and friendly staff that cares about the guest’s experience.
- Best of all is our unparalleled view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. We have stunning sunsets and exciting high-tide waves that splash up on the windows, making you feel almost like you’re on a ship! Sightings of herons, gulls, bald eagles, otter, crab and even raccoon are likely!