Via has a new menu – come in and check it out!
Teaser- Special Steak and Lobster only $26.00!!
Includes 6 oz. top sirloin, 6 oz. lobster tail and your choice of potatoes (does not include salad)
Karaoke Friday and Saturday nights starting at 9 pm! Karaoke some other evenings may be available by request only!
“The Works” Burger! Only $15 – hand sculpted burger patty with smoked cheddar cheese, grilled onions, delectable house-made BBQ sauce, sauteed mushrooms and bacon and fries! Substitute salad – $2
Via Birch Bay Cafe and Bistro and the Skinny Dog Lounge are located seaside on beautiful Birch Bay!
Here’s a fun fact: Birch Bay was named in 1792 by Archibald Menzies, a member of the Vancouver Expedition. Vancouver’s two ships used Birch Bay as an anchorage for several days. Menzies noted a number of species of birch and gave the name to the bay.
Click on Specials & News for all the information.
Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro
specializes in an intimate, casual, comfortable and tasty dining experience!
Come enjoy live music and karaoke nights in Via’s Skinny Dog Lounge.
Come visit us!
*7829 Birch Bay Drive, Blaine WA 98230 *Phone 360.778.2570
Hours of Operation:
*M-Th 11am-9pm *Fri-Sat 11am-10pm *Sun 9am-9pm
Skinny Dog Lounge open until at least midnight 7 days a week.
Happy Hour daily from 2pm – 6pm in Skinny Dog Lounge only.
- Via Birch Bay Cafe & Bistro serves Birch Bay’s best fish ‘n’ chips, steak and lobster, salmon, steamed mussels and clams, calamari and juicy, hand-sculpted hamburgers.
- Our kitchen staff create a daily artisan soup alongside a tried-and-true, from-scratch New England clam chowder.
- With an extensive bar Via provides daily drink specials and fun karaoke nights in our Skinny Dog Lounge.
- Our restaurant welcomes children and adults of all ages with coloring sheets, Free-Wi-Fi and friendly staff that cares about the guest’s experience.
- Best of all is our unparalleled view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. We have stunning sunsets and exciting high-tide waves that splash up on the windows, making you feel almost like you’re on a ship! Sightings of herons, gulls, bald eagles, otter, crab and even raccoon are likely!